Playing today ... Inhuman

 

Inhuman is one banging smasher of a track I recorded (dramatic voice) "In The Year 2000"! Influenced by tech step drum n bass, as it was called in the day, particularly of the No-U-Turn label variety and their luminary Ed Rush, I managed to have my AKAI sampler bang those beats while the sequencing in combination with my synth collection at the time yielded some excitingly noisy results. The title itself is inspired by none other than the uncanny INHUMANS of Marvel Comics fame. I first read a story with them in one of the giant sized Marvel Treasury Editions where they battled the Incredible Hulk. The recording is a fitting soundtrack to the comic book.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRITICAL VOID Maximiliansforum Z'EV + Fragment King

LIVE AT A2 20TH ANNIVERSARY

FRAGMENT KING 25TH ANNIVERSARY