Playing today ... Third Policeman

Sometime in the 90s one of my architecture-co-students happened to work in a local record store. We would talk about music and literature more than about architecture. Eventually he suggested I pick up Flann O'Brien's "Third Policeman". Today I'm not quite sure how this came about, perhaps we were talking about David Lynch or renowned Irish authors, who knows. Ah, now I remember. The thing was that a house played a role in the novel, and in-between the walls of the house was an entire other "hidden" house. In the 2000s, when I recorded this track, the title became an inspiration. The track itself is a structure continuously unfolding in time in a manner similar to O'Brien's mysterious house unfolding in space in impossible ways.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRITICAL VOID Maximiliansforum Z'EV + Fragment King

LIVE AT A2 20TH ANNIVERSARY

FRAGMENT KING 25TH ANNIVERSARY